Echuirmenel

山河不足重,重在遇知己

【The Hobbit】Thranduil台词(不全)

Morphin3:

背背背


斯文敗類。:



The Hobbit 2(https://weibo.com/p/100160380771799941145.)





有人认为一场宏伟的冒险即将开启。
Some may imagine that a noble quest is at hand.

光复故土,手刃巨龙。
A quest to reclaim a homeland and slay a dragon.

而我却认为你们的行动没这么冠冕堂皇。
I myself suspect a more prosaic account.

不过是密谋盗窃或是类似的计划。
Attempted burglary or something of that ilk.

你找到进入大山的路径了。
You have found a way in.

你找寻那个赐予你统治权力的物件。
You seek that which would bestow upon you the right to rule.

国王之宝。阿肯宝石。
The King's jewel. The Arkenstone.

它对你来说珍贵无比。我知道。
It is precious to you beyond measure. I understand that.

大山里也有我渴望得到的宝石。
There are gems in the mountain that I too desire.

白色的宝石,闪耀着星光。
White gems, of pure starlight.

我愿向你提供帮助。
I offer you my help.

你若是答应归还属于我的东西,我便放你离开。
I will let you go, if you but return what is mine.

我向你许诺。这是国王与另一个国王的约定
You have my word. One king to another.

不要对我说龙的火焰。我深知烈焰的愤怒和毁灭的力量。
Do not talk to me of dragon fire. I know its wrath and ruin.

我曾面对过北方的巨蛇。
I have faced the great serpents of the north.

我警告过你祖父他的贪婪会招致什么灾难。但他置若罔闻。你和他一样。
I warned your grandfather of what his greed would summon. But he would not listen. You are just like him.

如果你愿意,就呆在这里直至腐烂吧。
Stay here, if you will, and rot.

一百年对精灵而言并不长久。
A hundred years is a mere blink in a life of an elf.

我有耐心。我可以等待。
I'm patient. I can wait.

我知道你在那里。
I know you're there.

你为何在阴影里徘徊?
Why do you linger in the shadows?

我想我两分钟前才下令你们去清除那些蛛网
I though ordered that nest to be destroyed not two minutes past.

那个堡垒远离我们的国界。让那些污秽的生物绝迹于我们的领地,那才是你的任务。
That fortress lies beyond our borders. Keep our lands clear of those foul creatures, that is your task.

其他地方与我无关。
Other lands are not my concern.

世间命运起起落落,而在这个国度里我们会长存。
The fortunes of the world will rise and fall. But here in this kingdom, we will endure.

莱格拉斯说你今天表现很好。他越来越喜爱你了。
Legolas said you fought well today. He's grown very fond of you.

也许他曾经如此。但我现在不那么肯定了。
Perhaps he did once. Now I'm not so sure.

是的,你说得对。我不允许。
No, you're right. I would not.

但他很关心你。不要给他无谓的希望。
Still, he cares about you. Do not give hope him where there is none.

这便是邪恶的本质。它腐化蔓延于广阔天地之间,众生未觉之际。
Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world it festers and spreads

黑暗中阴影渐浓。
A shadow that grows in the dark.

不眠不休的邪恶漆黑仿若四合的夜幕
A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night.

过去如此,也将永远如此。
So it ever was. So will it always be.

所有邪恶之物终会降临
In time all foul things come forth.

够了!
Enough!

陶瑞尔,退下!立刻离开。
Taureil, leave! Go now.

我不在乎一个死掉的矮人。回答我的问题。
I do not care about one dead dwarf. Answer the question.

你无需害怕。只管告诉我们你知道的,我就会放你离开。
You have nothing to fear. Tell us what you know and I will set you free.

(手起刀落,兽人死)
我确实履行了承诺。
And I did.

我让他恶心的头颅离开了他可悲的肩膀。
I freed his wretched head from his miserable shoulders.

他没什么更多的可以告诉我了。
There was nothing more he could tell me.

这意味着他们将释放一个强大的武器,会摧毁一切。
It means they intend to unleash a weapon so great, it will destroy all beforeit.

我命令边界内的守卫加倍。不放过任何一条路,任何一条河。
I want the watch doubled in our borders. All roads, all rivers.

没有我许可,一切都不可变动。
Nothing moves but I hear of it.

没人能进入这个王国,也没人能离开。
No one enters this kingdom and no one leaves it.

The Hobbit 3

你将要去哪里?
where will you go?

去北方吧,找到登丹人。在他们中间有一个年轻的游侠。你应该见见他。他的父亲埃尔德隆是一个很好的人,他的儿子会成长为一个伟大的人。
Go north,find the Dunedain.There is a younger ranger amongst them.You should meet him.His father Arathon was a good man,his son might grow to be a great one.

他在野原上被称为漫游者,他真正的名字,你必须自己发现。莱格拉斯,你的母亲爱你,胜过任何人,胜过她的生命。
He is known in the wild as strider,his true name,you must discover for yourself.Legolas,your mother loved you,more than anyone,more than life.










评论(1)

热度(149)